Established during the great Wisconsin winter of 2013, The League of Mediocre Gamers is a site dedicated to what we all love: Gaming. We have been playing since our youths and want to until we are quite old. These games take us from the farthest reaches of outer space to fight an alien army, to the Old West to contend with a vengeful government; to the dawn of man, where we control our people’s futures; or even just controlling average ordinary people in throughout there lives.
Meet the League
Bobby is the Editor-in-Chief of the League. He graduated with honors from Waukesha County Technical College, receiving an Associates degree in accounting. In the future, Bobby will be pursuing his Bachelors degree, hoping to one day become a History teacher. In the past, Bobby has worked for various school newspapers, doing tasks ranging from photography to editor. In his free time, Bobby loves playing video games, going for runs, playing Football, grabbing a pint of Spotted Cow, reading the latest issue of Guardians of the Galaxy or Hawkeye, and playing a good board game. Bobby owns an Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, PC, and Wii. He will be purchasing each of the new consoles this fall.
- Favorite games: Ratchet and Clank, Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect 2, Pokemon Stadium and Grand Theft Auto IV
- Favorite TV shows: The Walking Dead, Arrow, WWE Monday Night Raw, Community and Firefly
- Favorite Films: The Avengers, Hot Tub Time Machine, The Departed, The Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars
- Favorite Books: The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, and World War Z by Max Brooks
- Favorite Musicians: Mumford and Sons, Childish Gambino, Daft Punk, Darius Rucker and Andrew W.K.
Follow Bobby on twitter @The_R3medy or send him an email at RobMarquardt@live.com
Max Sturm is the chief of video content for The League of Mediocre Gamers. He mostly plays Xbox 360 games but will often dabble onto his overstufed Steam account. In addition to gaming Max enjoys listening to music and just hanging out. In his free time, Max frequently plots to take over the world and try to blow things up with my mind. Both have yet to yield successful results. If you have questions or just wanna game you can reach Max on twitter @maxsturm1 or on Xbox Live, where his gamertag is Colonel Scurvy.
- Favorite games: The Halo series, The Call of Duty series, Left 4 Dead, Pokemon (any), and Star Wars: Battlefront 2
- Favorite music: A Day to Remember, Dropkick Murphys, Eye Sea I, Miss May I
- Favorite Shows: Face off, Mythbusters, Futurama, Pokemon & Red vs Blue
Follow Max on Twitter @MaxSturm1
Nathan Szalewski is the Digital Content Editor for The League of Mediocre Gamers. Nathan recently acquired his Associates in Art and science at the University of Wisconsin Waukesha. Console gaming has always been Nathan’s strong suit but recently PC gaming has become a strong passion of him. Nathan owns an Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo 64 (Classic), and a DS. The enjoyment that comes with completely immersing yourself into a game is like nothing else.
- Favorite Quote: Would you kindly.
- Favorite games: League of Legends, The Mass Effect trilogy (minus the ending), Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon, KOTOR, Star wars: Battlefront, Halo 3, Mario, Fallout and many more.
- Music of choice: Streetlight manifesto, A day to remember, & Macklemore.
- Favorite anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Darker than Black, Katekyo Hitman reborn, & Full metal Alchemist
Follow Nathan on twitter @Nate8792
Caleb Deerr is the Tech Lead at the League of Mediocre Gamers. He enjoys long walks on the beach, reading poetry by candlelight, and watching chick flick. Jokes aside, he actually enjoys programming, computer hardware, playing and listening to music, cartoons, anime, and gaming. He is currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science from Carroll University. Caleb owns the Xbox 360, a high-end PC, Nintendo DS and Ipod Touch. He will soon be purchasing a Wii U and 3DS
- Favorite Bands: Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Alkaline Trio, and A Day to Remember.
- Favorite Cartoons: Adventure Time and Futurama.
- Favorite Animes: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Favorite Games: Portal (1 and 2), League of Legends, and Borderlands(1 and 2).
Adam Chudy is a Staff Writer/Video Coordinator for the League of Mediocre Gamers. Adam is currently attending the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee to obtain his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with the majors of Accounting and Finance. In his free time Adam enjoys the company of his wonderful friends, rooting on one of his favorite sports teams, cracking open a Strongbow, and last but not least gaming. Adam plays the majority of his favorite games on the Xbox 360, but he also owns and plays games on the Nintendo Wii and PC.
- Favorite Games: The Sims, The Sims Bustin’ Out, The Urbz: Sims in the City, The Sims 2, The Sims 2: Pets, The Sims 3, but not The Sims 3: Pets
- Favorite Song: “Call Me Maybe”, by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Favorite Sports Teams: Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers
- Favorite Quote: “There was an idea to bring together a group of mediocre people, so when they weren’t needed at all, they could fight the gaming battles that many have fought before.” – Adam Chudy
Contact Adam on Twitter @chudy_22092 or on Facebook at facebook.com/adamchudy26
If you have any feedback, feel free to send us a tweet @LOMGPodcast or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glad to have you with us, and welcome to The League.