E3 2014 is tomorrow, and I can hardly contain my excitement. Kicking off at 11:30am Central time, the biggest week of gaming begins with a bang with Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference. What follows will be four days of announcements, trailers, gameplay, interviews and more from gaming sites all over the internet. Below is a full list of the press conferences that will take place at E3 this year, as well as Nintendo’s Smash Bros Invitational tournament.
Monday June 9th
- Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference:
- Start Time: 12:30 Eastern Time (Expected run time 1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Where to watch: Xbox.com, on your Xbox, Gametrailers, or Spike TV.
- What games to expect: Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Horizon, D4, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview
- Start Time 4pm Eastern Time (expected run time: 1 hour)
- How to watch: Spike TV, Twitch.TV, Gametrailers, or EA’s official site
- What games to expect: Battlefield: Hardline, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Madden 15, and Star Wars Battlefront.
- Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing
- Sony’s Playstation E3 press conference
Tuesday June 10th
- Nintendo E3 Digital Event
- Nintendo’s Smash Bros Invitational
- Start Time: 7pm Eastern (Expected run time: Unknown)
- Where to watch: Twitch.TV
We plan on writing recaps for all five press conferences, as well as giving you as many new trailers, gameplay demos, and announcements that we can get a hold of this week. We will have a reactions thread reflecting on the whole week afterwards, as well as two or more podcasts to give our reactions to it all. It’s going to be a crazy week, and I can hardly wait.
by, Bobby Marquardt