Earlier this month, NVidia released unofficial requirements for Call of Duty Ghosts. These specs caused quite the uproar on the internet as needing such high level of a computer as a minimum was insane. Thankfully, those were just NVidia’s recommendation. Today, Call of Duty’s official site posted the true minimum specs, which are far less frightening.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
Can your rig run Call of Duty Ghosts? Are you planning on buying Ghosts at all? Let me know in the comments below, and look for Call of Duty Ghosts on November 5th for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC, and on the PS4 and Xbox One at launch.
by, Bobby Marquardt